Thursday, November 4, 2010

Free Crystal Snowmen Earrings with every order in November!

*NOVEMBER SPECIAL ~ Every photo tile order in November will receive one pair of these sparkly crystal snowmen earrings as a FREE GIFT! They will arrive with your order in their own little gift bag. They are all handmade by me. It's my Holiday 'Thank You' gift to you. Just mention this post in your email containing your images. Cheers!
Enter to win......Simply blog, post or tweet about November's free Crystal Snowmen Earring gift and you will be entered in a drawing to win 2 $10 Starbucks gift cards. But don't forget to leave a comment on my facebook page to let me know that you've spread the word so that I can enter you in the drawing.
You can read more here: DelaneyJewelryDesigns.Facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment